The IT Auditor works with audit, business and IT management to identify internal areas or functions needing review; and, plans and performs the necessary audits. The IT Auditor will also be responsible for testing and monitoring any data migration or system implementations and will participate in continuous monitoring of the corporate development group to ensure there are adequate controls. This position evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of the controls over the activities reviewed and will report any findings to the business and IT management.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Identifies and evaluates the organization’s IT risk areas, performs formal risk assessments and provides input to the development of the Annual Audit Plan.
• Performs information systems audits, business and operational audits, and internal consulting engagements as assigned.
• As a member of the design and implementation team for the development of strategic business systems:
o Provide guidance and consulting with the development of controls for new/modified business processes and systems.
o Conducts continuous reviews of ERP implementations, including recognizing and addressing gaps.
o Conducts continuous quality assurance reviews for systems under development to ensure appropriate security and compliance with development documentation standards.
• Conducts interviews, reviews documents, develops and administers surveys, composes summary memos, and prepares working papers.
• Identifies, develops, and documents audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed.
• Communicates the results of audits via written reports and oral presentations to auditee and management.
• Performs required IT SOX process documentation review, walkthroughs and tests of design and effectiveness.
• Works closely with financial and operational auditors on system related items.
• Performs audits and assignments in conformance with the International Professional Practices Framework of the Institute of Internal Auditors.
• Ability to adapt, learn and participate in audits, including application, network, and general controls
• Knowledge of IT audit methodologies and control frameworks (SOX, COBIT, ISO, COSO) of IT platforms, processes, systems and controls.
• Strong understanding of controls within an ERP environment and software development with experience with system development and implementations.
• Strong understanding of and experience with cloud-based system technology and mobile app security.
• Ability to adapt to change, build effective working relationships, and successfully plan and organize audits and project.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Expert in use of Excel. Highly skilled in use of Word. Strong in use of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Preferred experience with ACL, SQL, ACCESS and/or other database driven audit tools.
• Every team member of NCM is expected to understand and consistently demonstrate our following core values:
o Passion for Movies
• 5+ years of experience in internal or external information systems auditing; public accounting experience preferred.
• Strong audit experience combined with a certifications, reflecting the ability to understand the control environment and put associated risks in perspective.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Information Systems; or Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting with minor in Information Technology/Systems.
Licensure / Certification:
• CISA, CISSP and/or other relevant certifications preferred.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. To request an accommodation, please **** or email: ****.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)