Location: Reston, VA
Unisys has a new Audit Senior Manager opportunity in Reston, VA. The Unisys Internal Audit team supports the Board/Audit Committee and Senior Leadership Team in the fulfillment of their fiduciary and operating responsibilities, using a systematic, disciplined approach to assessing risks, evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of controls and improving business process operations and governance requirements.
Department staff consist of outsourced resources and accomplished audit professionals and/or high potential internal Associates who collaborate to provide objective assurance services and business process expertise that adds value to the Company's operations and recommend significant risk mitigation and business improvement actions. This position is considered management leadership and development experience in the Company for executive potential talent.
* Collaborate with a team of high potential performers on board approved or management requested projects.
* Liaise with Senior Leadership Team and Business Management to understand business strategies, objectives and challenges, drive proactively changes and efficiencies in business processes, as well as Internal Audit processes and initiatives.
* Develop strategic plans for a variety of integrated projects.
* Provide creative thought leadership and innovative best practices to evaluation of audit findings as well as propose effective, pragmatic solutions for potential risk, control and process challenges.
* Resolve systemic issues effectively to implement corporate and functional strategies.
* Apply state of the art quantitative methods and financial/internal control/business process concepts to internal operating procedures, ensure optimal use of resources, and leverage technology to develop solutions and services be measured by deliverables that mitigate business risks, improve controls, secure and streamline operations, reduce costs and add value to management.
* Occasional Business Travel necessary.
Qualifications * B.A. or B.Sc. required; M.B.A. preferred
* CPA or equivalent international professional accounting/finance qualification preferred.
* 8 years' experience required, preference is given to at least part of that time in one of the Big Four Public Accounting firms.
* Knowledge of US Government Federal Acquisition Regulations preferred
* Experience in preparing written audit/risk assessment findings and presenting to senior leadership.
* Successful candidate will have worked in a Corporate Finance environment or professional services environment with an understanding of SOX and new revenue recognition requirements a plus
Company Information Unisys is a global information technology ('IT') company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com . img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://unisys.contacthr.com/60931688.jpg /
Website : http://www.unisys.com
We specialize in helping clients secure their operations, increase the efficiency and utilization of their data centers, enhance support to their end users and constituents, and modernize their enterprise applications. To provide these services and solutions, we bring together offerings and capabilities in outsourcing services, systems integration and consulting services, infrastructure services, maintenance services, and high-end server technology.