PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at ****
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (****provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
- to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at ****
What will you do if you work in Assurance at PwC?
You'll ask questions and test assumptions. You'll help determine if companies are reporting information that investors and others can rely on. You'll help businesses solve complex issues faced by management and boards. You'll serve the public interest and the capital markets by conducting quality audits. Visit ****for more information on PwC's Assurance practice.
The world is quickly changing, that's why PwC is quickly adapting. We're capitalizing on trends that will impact corporate reporting.
Our focus is on globalization, technology, sustainability and environmental reporting, population shifts and regulation. We combine skills and experience to help our clients address their challenges.
Boards of Directors and executive management recognize the ever increasing importance of effective risk management efforts in meeting their organization's strategic objectives.
PwC's Risk Assurance practice has developed a holistic approach to risk that protects businesses, facilitates strategic decision making and enhances efficiency. Our holistic approach is complimented by the extensive risk and controls technical knowledge and sector-specific experience our Risk Assurance professionals possess.
The end result is a risk solution that is tailored to meet the unique needs of a company.
Areas where our Risk Assurance practice can bring value to an organization include:
- Leveraging industry and technical expertise to assist management to address more effectively risks associated with their business
- Assisting management in the assessment of project risks and controls
- Enhancing internal audit functions to further align to company strategy and risk
- Reducing company costs through strategic internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing solutions
- Increasing value and reducing costs of compliance-related activities
- Identifying opportunities for companies to effectively mitigate risk and improve business performance
- Applying the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help companies identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider emerging risks
The speed of change and globalization in today's world requires companies to adopt agile risk management approaches. Corporate stakeholders, both internal and external, are demanding increased oversight of control activities in a variety of areas ranging from financial and operational to legal and compliance. PwC is leading the way in helping companies address changing requirements with innovative risk and compliance solutions. We help companies re-think the traditional way that their compliance functions have operated, building delivery models that allow companies to leverage lower cost global staffing and efficient technology coupled with deep industry risk and regulatory expertise. These models provide flexibility, allowing companies to anticipate and align to the evolving regulatory and compliance environment.
Members of our Internal Audit, Compliance, Risk Management Solutions (ICRS) Risk and Compliance team are at the leading edge of risk and compliance developments; helping clients assess, design and develop solutions that allow them to manage diverse risks through a consistent, coordinated, and sustainable strategy. PwC's approach is a principles-guided, scalable method that integrates corporate compliance and operating control activities into a manageable and sustainable process.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 2
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success completing aspects of risk and compliance functions' control evaluation and testing methodologies, and other Financial and Operational Internal Control methodologies and terminology (e.g. COSO).
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in roles involving compliance, risk management and internal control testing programs, including the following areas:
- Internal controls and testing practices;
- Corporate risk assessment and compliance practices; and,
- Familiarity with sector-based regulatory requirements and/or IT-related control standards.
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in prior roles directly involving consulting, risk management or internal audit.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success, as both an individual contributor and team member, with identifying and addressing client needs on client engagements and/or internal projects related to risk management, compliance and/or control testing programs, including the following areas:
- Utilizing consistent creative problem-solving abilities and consultancy mindsets while working on, as well as researching problems and/or issues, developing effective solutions for clients' corporate compliance and risk management activities;
- Identifying and addressing client needs: building relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; approaching client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; and, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Conducting analyses that leverage creative and critical thinking and problem solving, as well as utilizing consensus building skills to derive solutions through, utilizing information systems, databases, Excel and Microsoft Word;
- Writing, communicating, facilitating, and presenting cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management; and
- Demonstrating flexibility and desire to travel, as client assignments require.