Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 18 Years of age.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 6 months of related experience (i.e. working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
• Willing and able to work any day or shift as we are a 24/7 operation.
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Must be able to repetitively lift up to 50lbs
• Strong math skills.
• Position must pass a post offer drug test and background check
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Forklift certification is preferred.
• Associate's degree preferred.
• Prior inventory/ auditing experience preferred.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for verifying both inbound and outbound inventory matches.
• Ensure load accuracy at check in and check out by physically counting.
• Maintain required records.
• Enter inventory data in handheld.
• Visually inspect all incoming and outgoing vehicles (including climbing onto truck and manually opening bay doors).
• Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.