Electronic Consulting Services, Inc.
ECS is seeking a ITGC Audit Lead to work in our Arlington, VA office.
The Army has implemented the General Fund Enterprise Business System (GFEBS), a COTS SAP based solution, to manage the Army's General Funds. The solution is web based, and deployed to about 35,000 users in over 200 locations. This position is to support the GFEBS Audit program.
* Serve as direct interface to external auditors, internal auditors and other stakeholders. Candidate will regular brief executive management.
* Manage schedules for day to day tasks and projects to resolve audit findings, deconflicting between multiple stakeholders
* Defining, documenting, improving business processes
* Manage on-going control activities
* Coordinate team providing documentation and walkthroughs to auditors
* Provide input to multiple documents
* Bachelors Degree
* Ability to balance multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously
* Verbal and written communication skills
* Project management
* Facilitation, collaboration to define business processes and resolve gaps
* Knowledge of Information Technology General Controls
* 5 or more years experience with project analysis, 2 years in a leadership position
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300 employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
Founded in 1993 and headquartered in Fairfax VA, Electronic Consulting Services, Inc. (ECS) is a two hundred person IT professional services firm with over $22 million in annual revenue, and one of the fastest growing Small Businesses in the United States. ECS is a large small business with offices around the country, a robust corporate infrastructure. Founded by experienced information technology professionals, the management team prides themselves on providing quality services and support, client-focused business practices, client satisfaction, prudent cost management and reliable performance