Everest Insurance Company, a member of the Everest Re group, has an opportunity available for an experienced Senior Premium Audit Reviewer to support our growing book of business across all lines. This position can be based out of our Liberty Corner, NJ headquarters or our Orange, CA office. Reporting to the Premium Audit Director, this individual will review and process multi-state workers compensation, general liability, inland marine and automobile audits.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Quality and timely review, processing and handling of the premium audits and disputes for all lines of business and for all states.
- Audit Dispute handling requires the ability to explain regulations and audit rules to insureds and agents in a clear, timely and understandable manner.
- Achieving and maintaining test audit results at or below State minimum requirements.
- Following established guidelines policy and procedures, this person is responsible for accurately and promptly resolving program administrator, agent or insured disputes or inquiries within the established time service goals.
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the individual guidelines of each Program Administrator or Underwriting office
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Working with program administrator and Premium Audit management within the Premium Audit Department to identify and correct deficiencies in the technical and service quality of the vendors or underwriters.
- Providing technical assistance to underwriter’s and insured’s questions.
- Any additional work that is pertinent to the operations function.
- May assist in the training of new employees, underwriters and program administrators on ENIC Premium Audit system(s) and procedures.