Pharmaceutical has started using robotic software to automate repeatable processes. The position will be responsible to review each process being automated and define/document additional controls if needed to control risks. This will require working across various teams in the business, IT, controls, and audit to evaluate the risk and define new controls.
Major Role Responsibilities:
• Work with Robotic teams to understand each process being automated
• Analyze each process being automated for new risk due to automation
• Analyze each process being automated for Finance Master Data impact
• Work with Global ERP Security Controls team, Global Financial Controls team, business team and IT team to develop business controls
• Work with Global Finance Master Data team to review any master data impact
• Document decision for each risk assessment in a formal tool
• Ensure RPA processes are followed and executed in accordance with established SOPs or requirements
Years of Experience 5-7.
** CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS MANDATORY **
Website : http://www.aequor.com/
Aequor Technologies is an IT solutions and consulting company serving businesses of all sizes across a broad spectrum of industries and sectors. We combine cutting-edge IT expertise with personalized service and customized solutions not always available from larger entities.