Join a winning team! Signature Bank has been ranked among the Top 10 on Forbes\' list of Best Banks in America for six consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation and franchise financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Senior Staff Auditor, Midtown
In this position, you will be responsible for leading financial audits, including conducting the planning, executing fieldwork and reporting findings to management. If you are a collaborative team player with strong analytical skills this may be the opportunity for you!
Primary responsibilities include:
* Plans work on assigned audits, including the identification and documentation of key business processes and controls.
* Assists in the performance of the risk assessment process and facilitates the development and modification of the audit program.
* Performs tests of controls either independently or as part of a team using a risk-based and integrated audit approach.
* Evaluates activities in accordance with applicable regulatory, information technology, internal audit and accounting standards.
* Evaluates the ALM, market, credit, and liquidity risks of the Bank, and the structure and management of the Treasury Portfolio.
* Identifies documents and presents risk-based findings to Audit Management facilitating the development of comments for inclusion in the Audit Report.
* Prepares clear and concise audit work papers that summarize scope, methodology and conclusions on the assigned audit segment and provides sufficient evidentiary data to support the work performed.
* Bachelor s degree in Accounting or other related field required.
* Minimum 5 years of internal/external audit or Risk Management experience in a banking or financial services field required.
* Strong understanding and commitment to professional auditing standards, internal controls, risk assessment, regulations and compliance guidelines (e.g., GAAP, GAAS, COSO, etc.).
* Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills a must; high ethical standards with demonstrated integrity, tact, and diplomacy.
* Advanced designation (CFA or FRM) preferred.
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone!
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We do not sponsor work visas
Relocation or interview travel expenses are not available for this role
No Agencies Please