Snelling Staffing Services
$50 to $60
Snelling Staffing is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for Arlington Heights, IL. The Quality Assurance Manager plans, directs, and monitors the companys process engineering and quality activities in order to meet customer requirements, company goals and maintenance of our ISO 9001:2008 Certification.
Schedule: Monday-Thursday, 6:30am-4pm (4 days a week, 10-hr shifts)
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Manager:
* Direct activities of manufacturing programs in regards to production processes/methods, tooling and equipment and the development of consistent time standards.
* Establish quality monitoring metrics for the Company.
* Provide leadership/direction to achieve and maintain quality standards of ISO 9001:2008 Certification and is the companys Quality Management Representative .
* Direct and promote professional development of the process engineering and quality assurance staff.
* Coordinate cross-functional teams to resolve customer, manufacturing and quality issues.
* Coordinate the activities and transfer of products in terms of processes, tooling requirements and applicable support documentation with periodic visits to review progress.
* Assist Sales on any programs requiring technical and/or Quality support, when requested, including visits to customer locations.
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Manager:
* Ability to use standard inspection tools such as micrometers, calipers, microscope, optical comparator, Network analyzer, Oscilloscope, hypot testers, continuity testers, etc.
* PPAPS certification, AS9100 C certification (preferred)
* Ability to use 35mm SLR camera and microscope camera.
* Ability to use personal computer and general office equipment.
* High School degree or equivalent
* Some college - electronics or quality courses
Experience of the Quality Assurance Manager:
* At least 3-5 years inspection or equivalent experience
* Previous management or supervisory experience
* Working knowledge of electronic testing equipment (MUST)
* Assembly experience through similar manufacturing operations (MUST)
* Internal audit experience is a plus
* Ability to read blueprints
Perks and Benefits:
* 3-day weekends every week!
* Full benefits: health, vision, dental, life
* Promotions are given internally
Associates interested in the Quality Assurance Manager position, please apply directly through this posting.
Snelling Staffing, L.L.C.
login or upload resume to view
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Snelling Staffing Services
Website : https://www.snelling.com/
Snelling was founded by employment industry pioneers Lou & Gwen Snelling in 1951 in Philadelphia, PA. In 2005, Patriarch Partners and CEO Lynn Tilton invested in Snelling to help further our growth. Through Ms. Tilton's leadership, Snelling is now certified by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).