AccessPoint is hiring for full time Quality Auditor in Chelsea, MI. Candidates will
perform in-process inspections, and final inspections to industry standards or customer requirements. Perform daily testing and inspection of product at various stages of the production process to determine and maintain quality and reliability of product. Positions pay $17/ hr., is trial hire on second shift.
Activities and Tasks:
● Perform in-process inspections, and final inspections to industry standards or customer requirement as required.
● Ensures product meets customer specifications by using job tickets, travelers, customer specific documentation, MRB report, certifications, customer specifications and appropriate gaging.
● Records, compiles and evaluates data per customer supplied specifications or requirements.
● Performs GD&T and physical layouts, and cosmetic assessment for acceptability.
● Analyze and interpret data and using Win SPC and digital audits.
Qualified candidates must have 2-3 years previous Quality experience, possess a high school diploma or GED and be will to submit to and pass pre- employment screening.
Skills, Knowledge and Background Required:
● Must be able to inspect and identify defective parts
● Must be able to recognize gauging malfunction
● Possession of a high school diploma or successful completion of GED
● Two to five years inspection experience
● Prior experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
● Ability to read and interpret basic blue prints
● Ability to interpret Geometric Dimensions and Tolerance
Apply online at www.apteam.com
Website : http://www.accesspointhr.com/
AccessPoint is an experienced professional employer organization (PEO) that provides a wide range of human-resource services to hundreds of companies across all industries. AccessPoint was founded 13 years ago as a PEO—it’s a business that’s in our blood.