Job Juncture, Inc
_Senior Audit Program Manager - Responsibilities_
* Completes transaction testing to govern the banks observance with applicable safety and soundness laws, regulations, and supervisory guidance.
* Accountable for designing and developing the methodology for directing an enterprise wide risk assessment for developing a yearly internal audit plan, and developing a risk focused method for scope and depth of testing for, and delivery of: internal audits, project reviews, and/or continuous monitoring reports of the institutions risk programs.
* Assesses the risk management processes to ensure placement with the regulatory requirements of a complex financial institution.
* Achieves all audit related activities by regularly and consistently providing direct oversight of the efforts performed by numerous professionals possibly including external service providers.
* Assesses the design and operating success of compliance risk and control processes including those concerning to liquidity, financial, credit, operational, market, reputational, legal and strategic.
* Leads the risk audit program to achieve a robust internal audit function and to satisfactorily achieve the regulatory standards of the State, FDIC and Federal Reserve Bank.
* Reviews and evaluates existing risk activities across numerous business units to ensure conformity with pertinent regulatory requirements.
* Analyzes and evaluates the design, implementation, and operating efficiency of the banks risk program foundations and processes.
* Collaborates with data analysts to design and apply resources to automate full-population testing, sampling, re-performing processes, and exception testing.
* Serves as the department subject matter expert (SME) on risk management activities and audit procedures to test these risks.
* Collaborates with the key compliance stakeholders to recognize emerging issues and bring up-to-date the audit strategy and program suitably and judiciously.
* Safeguards the sufficient documentation of analytical procedures is established to support audit standards and bank regulatory demands.
* Establishes and cultivates relationships with executive internal stakeholders of the risk organization and business leaders impacted by risk management activities.
* Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
SENIOR AUDIT PROGRAM MANAGER
Identify, evaluate, and govern the suitable audit response to existing and developing risks in various assigned technical areas. Administer staff resources in relation to process documentation, risk identification, internal control identification, as well as internal control appraisal and assurance through audit reporting. Shape relationships with executive management for productive ongoing risk assessment and audit execution. Contribute to other projects/initiatives as assigned.
_Essential Experience -Senior Audit Program Manager_
* Bachelors Degree in accounting, finance, business administration, economics, or associated field.
* Ten (10) or more years of work experience in a control, risk, or audit role at large banking body or regulatory knowledge in a leadership role in Enterprise Risk Management.
* Possesses a deep knowledge of responsibility for risk management activities within a regulated financial institution.
* Robust knowledge and vast understanding of regulatory environment and applicable banking regulations impacting the financial services industry.
* Extraordinary oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, and the capability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management.
* Outstanding audit program, documentation and report writing skills.
* Previous management experience leading and supervising professionals involved in related internal audit activities.
* CAMS, CIA, CPA, CRCM, CFE designations are strongly preferred.
* Exceptional analytical, audit, and investigative skills.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Job Juncture, Inc
Website : http://www.jobjuncture.com
With almost 1000 recruiters in over 350 locations, and thousands real, current and unique jobs, Job Juncture is your portal to one of the largest groups of recruiters in the world. Our mission is to make your job search as easy and painless as possible. Every job that is at Job Juncture is real and verified current within the most recent 30 days. Every application is read by the real human being who is working on the job applied for. We have recruiters who specialize in virtually everything, including engineering, finance, software, nursing, retail, manufacturing, legal, tax, pharmaceutical, chemical, aerospace, defense, and human resources, at all salary ranges from entry level to over $600K.