Job Juncture, Inc
Position Tasks & Responsibilities
* Analyzes reporting findings; Recommends appropriate interventions where needed. Proposes creative and pragmatic solutions for risk and control problems.
* Serves as lead reviewer for all types of reviews, including the most complex.
* Proactively advances cohesive auditing ideas and usage of technology. Meticulously follows up-to-the-minute trends and adjusts them for application within the audit scope.
* Cooperates with regulators on a periodic basis
* Develops effective senior line management contacts and has a stout understanding of the businesses.
* Applies an in-depth understanding of the inter-relationships of business and support units throughout the client bank and how they influence the overall AML control setting and the audit approach.
* Uses outstanding communication skills to impact an extensive range of internal audiences at the executive level.
* Possesses strong project management and interactive skills, makes thorough decisions, displays initiative and instinctual thinking.
Participates in major business initiatives and pro-actively advises and assists the business on change initiatives.
* Develops and executes a strong Audit Plan, by reviewable entity, for allocated businesses in harmony with internal audit standards, applicable government statutes and regulations as well as client bank policies and procedures.
* Delivers timely high-quality audit reports, internal audit and regulatory issue validation, branch examinations, as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting.
* Lead multifaceted audit events for the AML program at the product, function, or legal entity level as part of the audit yearly plan and the independent testing standards for AML.
* Frequently involved in matters that require complex judgments and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought such as identifying solutions for a variety of complex and novel audit control issues.
AML Audit Program Executive
This exciting opportunity provides independent assurance which is unswerving and aligned with the Client Bank corporate objectives, and for a subcategory of a function entity ensures the appropriate delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports which exceed the requirements of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee of the Bank as well as the corresponding regulators. This position will contribute to the construction and execution of Anti Money Laundering (AML), KYC, and Sanction Screening audit coverage, in accordance with conventional internal audit methodology, professional auditing standards, and other regulatory compliance audits. The candidate must have purposeful knowledge of AML transaction monitoring, including scenario development, optimization and segmentation, AML investigations and SAR decisions, regulatory compliance and AML programs. These agendas will be constructed to conform with the local and U.S. regulatory requirements, bank policies and procedures, provisions and guidelines established by the federal regulators and other related agencies as related to prohibited activities, money laundering and financing of terrorism, and all pertinent regulations governing banking activities and operations. The applicant must have working acquaintance of regulatory requirements and the associated risks and controls and validate the capacity to work with executive management and lead audit team performance.
Credentials -AML Audit Program Executive
* (6) Six or more years of audit experience in areas related to AML programs within transaction monitoring disciplines, alert analysis, optimization and segmentation, AML investigations and SAR decisions, plus KYC, AML, Risk Assessment and Sanctions.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent, preferably with a degree associated to business. Interrelated certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are strongly preferred, while a CAMS certification is ideal.
* Skill in a related role with demonstrated abilities in executing simultaneously on a portfolio of deliverables to stakeholders per stringent timetables.
* Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Job Juncture, Inc
Website : http://www.jobjuncture.com
With almost 1000 recruiters in over 350 locations, and thousands real, current and unique jobs, Job Juncture is your portal to one of the largest groups of recruiters in the world. Our mission is to make your job search as easy and painless as possible. Every job that is at Job Juncture is real and verified current within the most recent 30 days. Every application is read by the real human being who is working on the job applied for. We have recruiters who specialize in virtually everything, including engineering, finance, software, nursing, retail, manufacturing, legal, tax, pharmaceutical, chemical, aerospace, defense, and human resources, at all salary ranges from entry level to over $600K.