Employ-R Solutions, Inc.
Internal Audit Analyst
Req'd Years of Experience:
Helps ensure overall company compliance with Corporate Policies & Standard Operating Procedures. Systematically sampling the adequacy and reliability of internal control and accounting systems. Perform periodic reviews of existing or new policies and procedures and coordinate its update. Recommends changes, ensures that company policies and procedures are followed, and establishes techniques to discover and prevent fraud. Assist in select areas for operational and corporate accounting. Play a critical role in HO and Station ICS (Internal Control System).
• Assist in developing annual master plan for Internal Control System (ICS) walkthrough and testing with associated costs for management approval.
• Assist in developing station specific internal control testing checklists for risks not covered by Risk Control Matrix (RCM).
• Perform station ICS walkthrough and testing.
• Provide management with reports after each station visit and follow up on recommended corrective actions.
• Perform HQ ICS walkthrough and testing to ensure adequate level of internal controls within the areas of revenue, accounts payable, payroll, general ledger, etc.
• Audit monthly reconciliations of employee benefits accrual, such as 401K, Vacation and Sick.
• Act as liaison with external auditors providing requested and required documents, schedules and explanations and coordinate any specific requests during their reviews, interim and final IFRS audits.
• Assist in developing new policies and procedure, when needed and regularly maintain existing SOP’s, procedures and work flow diagrams.
• Assist in providing training to Station Administrators and GM’s as needed.
• Any other special projects as assigned by Director of Internal Controls.
• Provide support to key Operational / Accounting personnel at each station or HQ department as needed and requested.
• Provide back-up assistance in accounting in the absence of the assigned Staff Accountant.
• All other duties as may be required.
Qualifications And Competencies
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
• Minimum of 3-4 years financial audit experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to communicate well with outside auditors and all levels of management.
• Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
• 25% domestic travel.
Employ-R Solutions, Inc.
Website : http://www.employ-r.com
The Mission at Employ-R Solutions, Inc. is to connect valuable employers and employees in order to exceed successful career and business goals. The goal at Employ-R Solutions, Inc. is to deliver strong staffing solutions in order to grow and strengthen your business seamlessly and successfully. We encourage a collaborative work environment so employees can expand their knowledge and skill set, bringing the best talent to you. At Employ-R Solutions, Inc. we strive to provide outstanding service to our clients and encourage building a lasting partnership and working relationships for long term success.