Gaithersburg, MD, United States
Jul 08, 2020
Send to a friend
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
OpenText is seeking a collaborative and technically experienced Senior Manager, Security Compliance to manage multiple compliance programs and lead a dedicated team of professionals that are responsible for managing and leading efforts to produce actionable plans and meet the compliance requirements. The ITC Team, part of Global Information Security (GIS) is currently focused on, but not limited to SOC1, SOC2, PCI, HIPAA, ISO 27001, FedRAMP, SOX.
You are great at:
• Motivating and leading a team of talented and dedicated IT Compliance Analysts, supporting multiple audit and compliance projects.
• Managing the overarching annual audit plan with internal and external auditors to support delivery of multiple, simultaneous audits and certifications (both new and existing) within the Open Text portfolio
• Overseeing and leading the delivery of multiple audit milestones to ensure audit timelines stay on target by escalating and identifying roadblocks.
• Building relationships with technology and business stakeholders to drive, track, and resolve all aspects of compliance readiness and audit execution.
• Managing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives and industry best practices
What it takes:
• 5 years of experience in a technical management or leader role.
• 7 years of experience in IT audit and/or compliance, with a concentration on leading multiple, simultaneous audit engagements for a Cloud Service Provider, encompassing multiple frameworks.
• Experience leading and/or with managing the entire audit lifecycle of a certification program for at least two of the following– ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA/HITRUST, SOC 1/2, SOX, FedRAMP.
• Familiar with Information Security principles, knowledge of IT processes (e.g. Change Management, Incident Management, Risk Management, Network and System Administration),
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business or related vocations.
• Big four audit firm experience a plus.
• Experience with GRC Tools is a plus.
• Industry standard certifications (CISSP, CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor) a plus.
• Strong technical, analytical, interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
• Ability to work both independently and within a global team environment
• Demonstrated strength in working in a high change environment. Ability to develop and foster strong relationships with technology and business stakeholders.
• Effective team collaboration plus the ability to coach and mentor others.
At OpenText we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, sex, age, veteran status or sexual orientation. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment process please email ****. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws including but not limited to: Family and Medical Leave Act (FLMA)
, Equal Employment Opportunity
and Employee Polygraph Protection Act
This organization participates in E:verify : E-Verify
and Right to work
Connect with Xing