Bristow is the worlds leading provider of helicopter services to the oil and gas industry. As the first civil helicopter transport company to work in this industry, Bristow has provided exceptional transportation, production management and related services for more than 50 years and operates from facilities in over 20 countries around the world. Bristow is also a leader in search and rescue (SAR) services.
- Performs various accounting, financial, regulatory, Sarbanes-Oxley, and operational audits to protect corporate assets and ensure proper internal controls are developed and maintained.
- Plan, develop, and execute an audit program to adequately identify and assess risks.
- Specific responsibilities will include audit workpaper documentation, preparing report draft of findings and recommending/coordinating findings with management of areas reviewed.
- Perform ad-hoc special projects upon request
- College degree, preferably with masters in accounting.
- Must have 3-5 years of experience in Internal Audit and/or Public Accounting and must have or be pursuing a CPA or CIA license.
- Must have strong analytical skills and must be resourceful and a self-starter with the ability to work within time constraints.
- Direct experience with SAP, IDEA and/or TeamMate a plus.
- Direct experience in the aviation or oil and gas services fields a plus.
- Domestic and international travel (up to 25%).
- Competitive benefits package.
- Position located at Headquarters in Houston, Texas (NW corner of Beltway 8 & Westheimer).
- Relocation is not offered at this time.
- NYSE: BRS
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?