CliftonLarsonAllen (CLA) is not your typical public accounting firm! As a professional services firm, we have dynamic career opportunities in audit and tax, but we also offer customized accounting support for our clients on an interim and project basis. This is called our Custom Accounting Solutions Team (CAST). If flexibility, variety, entrepreneurism, and increasing your marketplace value is important to you… Keep on reading!
CAST delivers unique custom accounting solutions when and where it’s needed. We provide flexibility without sacrificing quality. Our clients, both public and private businesses, say they appreciate how we roll up our sleeves and work alongside them, using our years of experience for their benefit. Common roles we fill are CFO, Controller, Accounting Manager, Internal Auditor, VP Finance, or Financial Reporting Manager to name a few.
We offer opportunities for traditionally qualified CPAs to utilize their talents in non-traditional ways in a role we call our Engagement Director. Perhaps you’re a former CFO, a retired Auditor, or maybe you are just looking for more freedom and flexibility… Our Engagement Directors typically have 10-30 years of accounting, audit, technology and financial leadership experience and really enjoy servicing clients’ needs with a hands on approach. With the freedom to pick and choose your engagements, you allow yourself the ability to enjoy your career AND your life.
At CLA CAST, you can build the career YOU want.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR AN ENGAGEMENT DIRECTOR:
• Experience: 10 – 30 years experience including Big Four Audit Manager or other similar public accounting. Prior industry experience as CFO, Controller, SEC Reporting Manager, Internal Audit Manager, etc.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
• Certifications/Licenses: CPA preferred
AN IDEAL ENGAGEMENT DIRECTOR ALSO POSSESSES:
• Experience fixing things! Designing/improving accounting processes such as: monthly close, management and financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, consolidations, shared services or application outsourcing and system implementations
• Exceptional interpersonal skills. We want someone with the capability to gain the confidence and respect of senior executives and team members without needing to be hand-held or requiring supervision.
• A strong client services orientation including the ability to take an active and hands on approach in executing engagements to exceed client expectations… Our Engagement Directors hit the ground running, provide value, and take pride in their work!
• Ability to travel is a big plus – The more open you are to travel, the more opportunities we can present to you!
ABOUT THE FIRM
CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) is a professional services firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing, and public accounting capabilities to help clients succeed professionally and personally. Our team members are immersed in the industries they serve and have specialized knowledge of their operating and regulatory environments. With more than 5,000 people and 100 U.S. locations, and a global affiliation, we bring a wide array of solutions to help clients in all markets, foreign and domestic. For more information, visit CLAconnect.com. Investment advisory services are offered through CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC, an SEC-registered investment advisor.
We are deeply invested in the success of our professionals and provide innovative career-building opportunities. At CLA, we aim to positively impact the clients we serve, the people we employ, the profession we represent and the communities we call home.
CLA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/AA Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)