Job Juncture, Inc
TASKS OF THE INTERNAL IT AUDIT MANAGER
* Direct and oversee audit planning and testing on IT Audits, IT SOX Audits and Cyber Security Audits.
* Ensure completeness and accuracy of work performed by the assigned team.
* Manage and supervise audit planning on allocated lines of business audits/projects and safeguard proper establishment of the audit scope and audit program.
* Partner with management to aid in growingand implementing needed corrective action plans for the resolution ofissues identified as well asimproving internal controls, operating efficiency, and the adequacy of bank records.
* Support in developing/design of the yearly risk-based internal audit plan.
* Manage the audit documentation process so that the platforms test work is evidently documented, and outside parties can examine and comprehend without additional verbal evidence.
* Review company practices and accounts for compliance with conventional internal policies and procedures. Detect potential area of compliance weakness and risk.
* Conduct investigations of anomalies revealed by or taken to the audit teams attention.
* Timely communicate all audit activity findings as well as other audit information to line of business management during each allocated audit.
* Work on other audit responsibilities or special projects as requested.
* Manage and complete the conclusion of audit fieldwork on assigned audits in accordance with the Audit Departments policy and procedures.
* Formulate draft audit reports that are clear, conclusive, and require few supervisory changes.
INTERNAL IT AUDIT MANAGER (FINANCIAL SERVICES)
Strategically supervise and implement vital IT Audits and Projects within the organization in conformance with prescribed best practice IT Audit standards. Partners with internal partners to measurethe risk associated with the respective operational group or line of business and provides guidance to executive management on best strategiesand appropriate resolution of issues and status of these issues.
Manage assigned Sarbanes-Oxley internal control testing and documentation.
Working with the Chief Audit Executive, will actively involved in growing the IT Audit function for scalablity.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE OF THE INTERNAL IT AUDIT MANAGER
* Bachelors degree mandatory
* Twelve (12) years experience in function
* Professional certificate or graduate degree required: CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CGEIT,orCRISC
* Must have the capacity to organize and manage multiple priorities.
* Essential to possess an exhaustive understanding of financial audit principles, and the Sarbanes Oxley Act, together with a demonstrated ability to understand key business drivers and issues.
* Ability to build effective partnerships across the organization at all levels, particularly with senior management, operating business leaders, and audit committee.
* Possess the highest professional and personal standards, unquestioned integrity
* Skillful in Microsoft Office applications.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Job Juncture, Inc
Website : http://www.jobjuncture.com
With almost 1000 recruiters in over 350 locations, and thousands real, current and unique jobs, Job Juncture is your portal to one of the largest groups of recruiters in the world. Our mission is to make your job search as easy and painless as possible. Every job that is at Job Juncture is real and verified current within the most recent 30 days. Every application is read by the real human being who is working on the job applied for. We have recruiters who specialize in virtually everything, including engineering, finance, software, nursing, retail, manufacturing, legal, tax, pharmaceutical, chemical, aerospace, defense, and human resources, at all salary ranges from entry level to over $600K.