Job Juncture, Inc
* Prepare an annual risk-based valuation of the auditable units within the assigned audit universe.
* Partners with senior management and manage status updates on unresolved issues related to regulatory and audit findings.
* Formulate or update the three-year audit plan based on the risk assessment. Safeguard audits are scheduled within current cycle parameters.
* Supervise issue validation work to safeguard appropriate testing supports closure of issues.
* Answerable for communications with respect to examinations of Corporate Audit Services and guarantees judicious resolution of regulatory comments.
* Deliver oversight of all allotted audits, together with outsourced arrangements, to guarantee appropriate and timely coverage of business line risks.
* Formulate communications to the business lines and senior management regarding audit activities including Points for Discussion, audit reports and other correspondence.
* Launch and maintain contact with Senior Management within the assigned business lines concerning audit activities.
* Harmonize audit work with the external auditors in a system that guarantees maximum reliance on work performed.
* Stay abreast of laws, rules and regulations impacting allocated business lines and uniting with Risk Management to guarantee the corporate risks are properly recognized and moderated within the business lines and certifying that the changes are incorporated into the independent valuation process completed by Corporate Audit Services.
DIRECTOR - IT AUDIT
The Director - IT Audit will be fully accountable for the supervision of financial and operational audits in designated areas, including Financial, Commercial, Consumer, Technology, Operations, Trust, Compliance, among other assigned areas.
This includes providing impartial risk centric assurances with respect to the success of risk management practices, governance methods and the structure of internal controls.
The Director - IT Audit is obligated to stay up-to-date of financial performance, weighty initiatives, the standing of significant and business issues, fraud and operational losses and regulatory matters in their allocated businesses. It is mandatory for the incumbent to preserve hands-on internal client associations with senior management (fluctuating from direct report, peers and executive committee or leadership associates) and is the principal liaison with respect to audit matters relating to the allocated businesses.
* Ten (ten) more years progressive audit experience or expertise within financial services or related industry
* Ten (ten) or more years financial services industry, with a weight on audit experience
* Ten (ten) or more years Technology, Information Systems, Accounting, and/or IT-audit experience.
* Infrastructure technology knowledge (cyber security, UNIX, workstations, network servers, internet security, data-loss prevention, etc.)
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Forensics, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
* Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA), or Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA) preferred.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Job Juncture, Inc
Website : http://www.jobjuncture.com
With almost 1000 recruiters in over 350 locations, and thousands real, current and unique jobs, Job Juncture is your portal to one of the largest groups of recruiters in the world. Our mission is to make your job search as easy and painless as possible. Every job that is at Job Juncture is real and verified current within the most recent 30 days. Every application is read by the real human being who is working on the job applied for. We have recruiters who specialize in virtually everything, including engineering, finance, software, nursing, retail, manufacturing, legal, tax, pharmaceutical, chemical, aerospace, defense, and human resources, at all salary ranges from entry level to over $600K.