On behalf of our client in Providence, RI The Judge Group is seeking a PCI Analyst.
In this role you will be responsible for ensuring PCI compliance and documentation.
You will ensure that compliance for PCI standards are maintained across the enterprise. In addition, you will Coordinate with other members of the information technology and information security functions and end user departments to implement and sustain appropriate technical and procedural controls to support this objective.
Also, you will Monitor compliance with Information Security Policies with emphasis on PCI.
* 8-10 Years of IT experience
* Direct experience with PCI compliance required.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, or related field preferred.
* A combination of CISSP, SANS GIAC, QSA, ISA, or PCIP certifications are required.
* Experience with using RSA Archer eGRC to perform compliance and risk assessments desired
* Understanding of IT Auditing Techniques and principles.