The Chubb Corporation
Depending on candidate preference the position has the option of being based in San Francisco - CA , Chatsworth - CA or Phoenix - AZ
About Chubbs Early Career Development Program
Chubb is looking for professionals with a Bachelors Degree to join our Early Career Development Program. This is a permanent full-time position and a compelling opportunity to join a global, growing, financially stable and successful company. As the industry leader, Chubb is an employer of choice for students aspiring to develop a meaningful career in a fast-paced, diverse company with offices in most major US cities.
At Chubb, we have designed our Early Career Development Program to hone your skills and talents, to help you reach your career goals. By joining the Chubb Early Career Development Program, you will be part of an experience that supports the well-rounded development of critical business skills which in turn contributes to the future success of our company. Our blended program is designed to include hands-on business assignments in a variety of disciplines, interactive classroom instruction, team assignments and direct interaction with many of our senior executives. As part of this program you will receive:
- Business training unique to a career at Chubb;
- Technical training to deepen your skill level within your chosen discipline; and an understanding of our broader industry;
- Interpersonal effectiveness training to help you gain strong communication and interactive skills;
- Access to additional training to compliment your professional development.
You, along with your program peers, form a unique community of achievers who we believe will become the future leaders of Chubb.
Who are we looking for?
Successful professionals at Chubb come from many backgrounds and experiences and bring that rich diversity with them to our company. They also have some things in common and these attributes will lead to your success at Chubb:
- Results orientation: a demonstrated ability to meet commitments under pressure
- Practical intellectual adaptability: capable and successful at adapting to new knowledge
- Personal capacity: accepting and welcoming of additional responsibility over time
- Communication skills: an ability to communicate successfully in various settings
- Interpersonal/team skills: works effectively with colleagues at all levels
- Self-leadership: an ability to take full ownership of work and show initiative as needed
- Client focused: understanding of the needs of customers and clients
- Work ethic: a commitment to hard work and a high ethical conduct
How to apply?
- Bachelors degree in many majors will be considered, with a slight preference to Risk Management or Business majors
- Some knowledge of insurance concepts, practices, and procedures is desirable
- MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Oral and written communication skills, negotiation skills
- Geographic flexibility and a willingness to work in most major US regions
- For roles in Finance: up to 2 years of accounting or auditing experience or related coursework & familiarity with U.S. /Intl Accounting Rules is also greatly valued
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: ******
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
The Chubb Corporation
Chubb is the worlds largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.The insurance companies of Chubb serve multinational corporations, mid-size and small businesses with property and casualty insurance and services; affluent and high net worth individuals with substantial assets to protect; individuals purchasing life, personal accident, supplemental health, homeowners, automobile and other specialty insurance coverage; companies and affinity groups providing or offering accident and health insurance programs and life insurance to their employees or members; and insurers managing exposures with reinsurance coverage.With $150 billion in assets and $37 billion of gross written premiums in 2014* on a pro forma basis, Chubbs core operating insurance companies maintain financial strength ratings of AA from Standard & Poors and A from A.M. Best.Chubbs parent company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CB) and is a component of the S & P 500 index.Chubb maintains executive offices in Zurich, New York, London and other locations, and employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide. Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA 94102
View Company Profile
Dont miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
The Chubb Corporation
Website : http://www.chubb.com/
For more than 130 years, the Chubb Group of Insurance Companies has been delivering exceptional property and casualty insurance products and services to businesses and individuals around the world. Today, we are the 12th largest property and casualty insurer in the United States and have a worldwide network of some 120 offices in 26 countries staffed by 10,200 employees. The Chubb Corporation reported $52.2 billion in assets and $13.6 billion in revenues in 2012. According to Fortune magazine, Chubb is the 202nd largest U.S.-based corporation.