Elite Technical is seeking a highly motivated Project Control/Budget Analyst with technical writing experience to support our client in Washington, DC (JBAB) for an audit readiness requirements related project. Candidates should have a background in support of accounting, familiarization with financial statement audits, and previous hand-on experience providing 'audit readiness' services - ideally within the DoD or IC due to complex processes and unique environmental variables. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Prepare reports on the status of Notices of Finding and Recommendations (NFRs) as well as Corrective Action Plans (CAPs)
- Work with the Deployment Program Manager to develop reports, compile and post quarterly reports for posting Post Differential and Danger Pay accrual amounts to the DIA pay journals contained in CFO-2C. Must maintain on a monthly basis.
- Work with the PCS Manager (OHR-5) to develop reports, compile and post quarterly reports for posting Leave Quarters Allowance (LQA) amounts to the DIA pay journals managed by CFO-2C.
- Support OHR in production of a quarterly report from myHR and other financial records to develop a Leave Quarters Allowance spreadsheet
- Support OHR in production of Produce a quarterly report from myHR and other deployment records to develop a Post Differential and Danger Pay spreadsheet
- Support compilation of information based on remediation of corrective actions for NFRs and CAPS and submit reports every other week
If you, or someone you know, is interested in this opportunity, please contact Elite Technical Immediately for consideration!