Job Juncture, Inc
Opportunity Priority Functions:
* Consult with internal associates in developing action strategies to resolve control issues or hazards and handles the resolution of high-risk matters with management.
* Answerable for the supervision of a portfolio of audit assignments to guarantee that all corporate and technology risks are predicted, documented, and properly managed in alignment with the departmental audit plan and initiatives.
* Completes risk assessments and develops a quarterly audit plan.
* Act as subject matter expert with supervisory responsibilities over all facets of large-scale, complex, or high-profile mission critical audits.
* Supervises and completes audits of corporate, Information Technology (IT), Risk and Information Security methods and chief business and/or IT projects to guarantee compliance with corporation policy, procedural effectiveness and accuracy in accordance with the audit plan.
* Assessment or preparation reports of audit findings for corporate managers and recommends recommendations for improvements as mandatory.
* Contributes consultatively in employing changes to the most productive extent conceivable.
* Lead numerous projects and communicate appropriately with acknowledged stakeholders within Internal Audit and executive administration.
SENIOR IT AUDIT MANAGER
Fully responsible for the management of audit assignments.
Safely ensure that all corporate business and technology risks are anticipated, identified, recognized, and appropriately managed in harmonywith the departmental audit plan, best practices and initiatives.
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Bachelors degree in accounting or information technology
* CISA, CISM or CISSP designations strongly favored.
* Minimum 10 (ten)or more years experience in IT audit with public accounting experience preferred.
* Notable experience completing risk-based audits of corporation departments and functions with investigative meticulousness.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, plus presenting, listening and interviewing experience and abilities.
* Knowledgeable of best practice IT and Information Security operations, policies, and procedures.
* Deep knowledge of commonly accepted audit standards and Corporate Internal Audit standards:
* IT general controls (security, change management, disaster backup recovery, data center, infrastructure, etc.).
* IT governance processes (IT Policies and Standards, ITIL);
* IT Risk Managements assessments processes (Security, Vendor, and Risk Assessments).
* IT application control concepts (application processing controls, system reconciliations, matching, workflows, etc.).
* Information Security frameworks (ISO 27001, Information Security Forum Standard of Good Practice and NIST standards).
* COBIT principles, Sarbanes-Oxley.
* 7 (seven) or more years experience working in technology or security operations preferred.
Enter your details to join Resume-Library and apply for this role
This email already exists
Enter your password to login and apply
Forgotten your password?
Job Juncture, Inc
Website : http://www.jobjuncture.com
With almost 1000 recruiters in over 350 locations, and thousands real, current and unique jobs, Job Juncture is your portal to one of the largest groups of recruiters in the world. Our mission is to make your job search as easy and painless as possible. Every job that is at Job Juncture is real and verified current within the most recent 30 days. Every application is read by the real human being who is working on the job applied for. We have recruiters who specialize in virtually everything, including engineering, finance, software, nursing, retail, manufacturing, legal, tax, pharmaceutical, chemical, aerospace, defense, and human resources, at all salary ranges from entry level to over $600K.