There are many types of auditor positions available or opportunities to choose from and here are some top 10 auditor jobs in the country today:
1. Internal auditor - whose task is to ensure that a company or firm could comply with some of the many rules and regulations mandated by each city employers and also they are the ones who are making some recommendations to the higher authority and how to make a sudden increase in their work and efficiency.
2. Consultant auditors - they are external individuals contracted by any firm in the area to do an audit after the firm's standard of auditing. This may differ from the external auditor because they follow their own policies or standards. The confidence level is somewhat between the external auditor and the internal ones. A consultant auditor works independently and or as a team of the audit group that includes internal auditors.
3. Quality auditors - are also called consultant auditors and they mostly are in connection with an organization. A lot of companies in different states are looking for some quality auditors that could benefit not only the company itself but could benefit the whole country.
4. State auditors or also known as state controllers and they are executive officers of U.S. states that give service as an auditor of the state funds. They are the ones who audit the funds that are very vital to the state that is why jobs being offered in this kind of position need some good qualifications and a professional background, especially the ones that specialize in these kinds of career jobs.
5. The auditor of financial statements are the ones who reviews the financial statements of a state, a company or any other established business which also includes government owned agencies.
6. Statutory auditor jobs, which also known as the external certified public accountant, or external auditors. Their task is also an external service supplier and also in charge of authenticating the Financial Statements of a company according to the specified professional standards of auditing.
7. Certified quality auditors are the ones who know what the standards, policies, and principles associated with auditing are and also are capable of using some of the different techniques in evaluating, reporting, and examining, to be able identify a production systemís weaknesses and strengths in order to find its quality control.
8. Certified lead auditor is a proficiency certification for audit team leaders who work for professional groups or are able to do supplier audits for huge well known companies and organizations. This proficiency certification is normally provided by the International Register of Certificated Auditors.
9. Information Technology Auditor - Also known as an information systems auditor, an Information Technology Auditor is an examiner of the controls within Information technology establishments or companies. This could create a lot of auditor jobs because there are a lot of newly professional graduates that are more capable of getting the job done in an easy way.
10. The Chief Audit Executive or a Director of Audit comprise of a high level of independent corporate executives with overall responsibility for the internal auditing of a certain infrastructure of the company.
You can expand your employment prospects and opportunities of finding the best auditor jobs by checking out the best job search engine using keywords and your zip code. Good luck!
This job search engine can be found, along with thousands of auditor job listings, by visiting AuditorCrossing.com and signing up for a risk free trial today to find jobs that are just right for you!