THE LARGEST COLLECTION OF AUDITOR JOBS ON EARTH
Supports PDF, DOC, DOCX, TXT, XLS, WPD, HTM, HTML files up to 5 MB
Are you looking for a rewarding opportunity in a professional atmosphere with great energy, incredible talent and exciting potential? Do you enjoy public accounting and want a healthy work/life balance?
Summary: Performs internal manufacturing process and quality management system audits. Helps maintain compliance to Automotive Quality Management System Standards. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Implementation of internal audits on site and ...
SUMMARY: Performs internal manufacturing process and quality management system audits. Helps maintain compliance to Automotive Quality Management System Standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Implementation of internal audits on site and ...
* Accounting research and the preparation or review of technical position papers documenting the company s assessment on complex or ... SEC reporting knowledge/experience a plus
* Experience with preparing technical accounting memos and position papers
* Proven supervisory skills, ...
Develop and implement audit plans of internal business processes
Work on a variety of audits focusing on the prime business of the firm
Audit the applications supporting the trading desks, risk areas, corporate functions, and regulated areas
Prepare written audit reports and ...
... field experience.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting, insurance rules, laws and classifications.
- Requires superior levels of technical expertise and communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management ...
... , and recommendations to senior management in understandable and non-technical language.
11. Must have excellent written and oral communication ... risks, and recommendations to senior management in understandable and non-technical language.
12. Must possess excellent PC skills (Microsoft Office ...
The Premium Audit Technical Assistant position provides support to the Commercial audit department to effectively complete the business process
Minimum 5 years premium audit experience necessary.
Premium Audit Technical Assistant
... of compliance programs, evaluate facility audit programs and special technical gap assessments.
Develop and maintain metrics associated with the ... biologics, or other highly regulated industry in any of the following technical area: (QA engineering, manufacturing of electronic medical devices, software ...
... division, function, region, and for identified area/s of technical accounting.
Responsible for accounting compliance with IFRS as interpreted by ... issues and recommending and implementing actions as appropriate.
•Providing technical accounting support to local entities, regions and functions (in line ...